- Antique 18ct Gold Almandine Garnet & Diamond Ring
- Hallmarked as 18ct gold, dated Chester 1919
- Width of head (at widest central point) = 10mm approx.
- Finger size = N ½ (UK) or 6 ¾ (US)
- Weight = 2.5 grams approx.
(Please note that the antique ring box pictured is for display purposes only. Thank you!)
In very good antique condition, with minimal surface wear commensurate with age. This ring has been professionally cleaned and polished.
Updates can be found on my shipping page (click here).
UK Shipping is via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For, or Special Delivery (for items over £500). Tracking number provided.
International Shipping is via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed, or just Tracked/Signed for countries that do not offer the Tracked & Signed service. Tracking number provided.
If you are unsure about anything or require any further information then please send me a message. I am happy to help!